NiLang is a reversible eDSL that can run backwards. The motation is to support source to source AD.
Check our paper!
Welcome for discussion in Julia slack, #autodiff and #reversible-commputing channel.
Also see blog posts
- Computing Fibonacci Numbers
- Bessel function
- Sparse matrices
- Logarithmic number system
- Unitary matrix operations without allocation
- A simple QR decomposition
- NICE network
- RealNVP network
- Box-Muller method to Generate normal distribution
- NiLang Grammar
- Instruction Reference
- How to extend
- The shared write problem on GPU
- The main program
- Check the correctness of results
- Why some gradients not correct?
- This one works: using a vector of
- This one has the shared write problem: using a vector of
α, but shared read.
- API Manual